Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Take me the way I am

I am in love with Ingrid Michaelson's catchy tune currently being used as a soundtrack for ugly Old Navy sweaters. It's simple, it has a good beat, it sounds a bit like it's from a time gone by and I find it to be rather short - so it doesn't get annoying when repeated, regularly, on YouTube.
I am to be writing a presentation entitled, "RA Selection: Recruitment and Retainment." Instead I'm catching up on blog writing and blog reading and various curiosities that have hit me over the past twenty-four hours that simply must be Googled at once.
I am, as the students say, procrastinating.
This is not to say that I won't get the presentation done. I have all night. And I have a few other loose ends to tie up. But I have all night. And the holidays are upon us and there is just so much to do and see and be.
Recruitment and Retainment.
And now I've collected a whole bunch of recipes.
Recruitment and Retainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home