Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

I've been wanting to write, but am feeling less than inspired. So, I yoinked this quiz from Heather....

1. Who was your first love? Hugh Laurie as the BBC's "Bertie Wooster"... I'm so glad he's back in my life.

2. Who was your first prom date? Jeremy Graef

3. Who was your first roommate? My sister, and then Beth Harper

4. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Apple Pie Shooters. Yummm!

5. What was your first job? I cleaned the fridge/shop at the local florists. I also had a small Birthday Party throwing business. And I baby-sat.

6. What was your first car? Burgundy Dodge Caravan

7.When did you go to your first funeral? I can't remember... part of the family business.

8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17

10. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't know because she went on maternity leave, and then our sub went on maternity leave... and at that point it all seemed so trascient I stopped paying attention. But my kindergarten teacher was Mrs. Onken -- she came to my graduation. And Mrs. O'Neil (a teacher/family friend) made sure I didn't get lost in my own 5 year old existential crisis.

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Terra Haute, Indiana for an Epicopal Youth Event

12. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Tara O'Neil... and I occasionally check her profile on IM, but we haven't typed/talked in 4+ years.

13. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house? At the Monell/Jones' house for the summer, then McDaniel College's very own DMC 203.

14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My sister

15. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My Aunt Kathy's wedding... I looked like a poodle... a poodle wearing bringht fuschia.

16. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze button and talk myself out of 5 more minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger that mckim girl said...

Rule #77: No excuses. Post another blog.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home