Sunday, October 01, 2006

can't expect the world to be your raggedy andy when you're running on empty


This weekend I accomplished a task that had, since the begining of July, seemed impossible: I completed an entire novel in one weekend. Now, this was not a "War and Peace" type effort (it was a simple paranormal romance - not very good, actually) but the fact that I had time - unscheduled and uninterupted - to consume said novel was a triumph! Can I get a "Huzzah!?!"
I remember a not-so-distant past when finishing one throw-away romance did not represent so very much to me. But, aside from one 4am emergency call (which I, admittedly, didn't have to respond to) I had the perfect obligation-free weekend.
And, since I'm trying to get back into the blogging and I have a number of ideas percolating... I'm going to end here rather than ramble on incoherently.

1 Comments:

Blogger that mckim girl said...

Yay, you're back!

I miss you- in the blog world AND reality.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home